Dedicated to Maintaining Freedom of the Road
The mission of Will County A.B.A.T.E. and A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois is to preserve the universal
right to a safe, unrestricted motorcycling environment.
To fulfill our mission we will:
- Safeguard the rights of all motorcyclists
- Endorse safety programs and education programs
- Promote unity through involvement
- Advocate political awareness and activism
- Promote motorcycling enjoyment
We firmly believe that education not legislation is the answer to preventing motorcycle accidents, and this is the reason the Will County Chapter exists.
Yard Signs are $4.00 each.
Included with your membership.