Hooters and Scooters is starting out of Gippers II this Saturday
NOT Top Fuel Salloon because of the COVID update
Dedicated to Maintaining Freedom of the Road
The mission of Will County A.B.A.T.E. and A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois is to preserve the universal
right to a safe, unrestricted motorcycling environment.
To fulfill our mission we will:
- Safeguard the rights of all motorcyclists
- Endorse safety programs and education programs
- Promote unity through involvement
- Advocate political awareness and activism
- Promote motorcycling enjoyment
We firmly believe that education not legislation is the answer to preventing motorcycle accidents, and this is the reason the Will County Chapter exists.
First Yard Sign Included with your membership.
Additional Yard Signs are $5.00 each.